Lime essential oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of limes and features a zesty aroma that can fill a room with its lovely citrus scent. Lime essential oil is used aromatically and topically while Lime Vitality essential oil is a dietary supplement and therefore can be ingested.
Lime has a wonderfully light and uplifting aromatic scent. Diffuse it to encourage feelings of positivity and let it whisk you away to a tropical getaway without ever leaving the house!
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Diffuse alone or with other fresh-smelling oils such as Tangerine, Grapefruit, Rosemary, or Tea Tree for an amazing aromatic experience.
- Combine 8–10 drops of Lime with distilled water or witch hazel in a small spray bottle and spritz over linens and in closets to keep your sheets, towels, and clothes smelling great.
- Add a few drops to Stress Away™ while diffusing to enhance the presence of the Lime aroma already found in this wonderfully relaxing blend.
- Put some Lime on a cotton pad and use to help remove grease spots and sticker residue.
- Add 1 drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo for added cleansing properties.
- With it’s crisp, clean smell many people use Lime essential oil when making their own deodorant
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.