Lemon essential oil
Lemon essential oil is cold pressed from the rinds of lemons and has a very distinctive, clean citrus scent. Lemon essential oil is used aromatically and topically while is a dietary oil and therefore can be ingested.
If you have even the slightest interest in essential oils, then lemon oil should be in your house. This is a very versatile oil and can be used to clean (or enhance cleaning) of countertops, floors, leather, hands – you name it! It smells so fresh and clean that you’ll not want to clean without it!
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity. Warning: Phototoxic. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Greasy hands need some extra cleaning power? Add a couple of drops of lemon essential oil to your hands as you wash
- Add lemon essential oil to your cleaners for a fresh, citrus scent as you clean
- To get rid of the sticky residue price tags leave behind, wipe down with lemon essential oil
- Diffusing lemon essential oil is uplifting and energizing.
- Add lemon oil to your facial wash to promote a bright, clear complexion. Works especially well on oily skin!
- Add to distilled water, shake well, and spritz around the house for a fresh, clean scent. Works great as a linen spray!
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth andLemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.