Agilease™ Dietary Supplement
Especially beneficial for athletes, as well as middle-aged and elderly people who may experience a natural, acute inflammation response in their joints after exercise, AgilEase™ is a joint health supplement that’s perfect for healthy individuals who are looking to gain greater mobility and flexibility through the reduction of inflammation.*
We used unique and powerful ingredients such as frankincense powder, UC-II undenatured collagen, hyaluronic acid, calcium fructoborate, and a specially formulated proprietary essential oil blend of Wintergreen, Copaiba, Clove, and Northern Lights Black Spruce—oils that are known for their joint health benefits.
Take AgilEase to support joint health or as a preventative measure to protect joint and cartilage health.*
Watch this wonderful video for a more detailed explanation of Agilease and how Agilease differs from BLM.
- Boswellic Acid from Frankincense resin powder (Boswellia Sacra)-grown on our Young Living Salalah Farm in Salalah, Oman
- UC-II collagen – supports normal bone and joint health
- Calcium fructoborate – May help to facilitate enzyme function and cell communication
- Tumeric – Google this spice to learn of it’s benefits!
- Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens)
- Copaiba (Copaifera officinalis)
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Northern Lights Black Spruce (Picea mariana) – from Young Living’s Northern Lights Farm in British Columbia, Canada
- Supports and protects joint and cartilage health*
Beneficial for athletes and active individuals of all ages who want to support and protect their joints and cartilage.*
Perfect companion to an active lifestyle, promoting healthy joint function and supporting cartilage health.*
Supports the body’s response to acute inflammation in healthy individuals*
- Helps support healthy joint flexibility and mobility.*
Formulated with ingredients and essential oils for healthy joint support.*
Helps ease acute joint discomfort to improve quality of life.*
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.