Northern Lights Black Spruce
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Diffuse during meditation to increase spirituality.
- Add to skin care products to help maintain the appearance of healthy looking skin.
- Add to v-6 massage oil to create your own invigorating massage oil
- Add Epsom salt and a few drops of Northern Lights Black Spruce to bathwater for a relaxing, aromatic experience.
- Apply to the bottoms of feet, along the spine, back of neck, or with Ortho Sport® Massage Oil after an intense workout to enjoy its invigorating scent.
- Diffuse 2 drops of Northern Lights Black Spruce with 1 drop of Peppermint essential oil to fill your home with the relaxing aromas of the great outdoors.
- Apply to bottom of feet, along the spine, back of neck, or wherever desired for a soothing sensation.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.