NingXia Red® – sweet and tangy superfruit beverage that supports overall wellness*
This sweet and tangy drink’s formula includes wolfberry, which is touted for its health benefits. Also featuring plum, aronia, cherry, blueberry, and pomegranate juices and extracts, Young Living’s NingXia Red is packed with superfoods to support overall wellness.
In addition to these antioxidant ingredients, NingXia Red’s formula includes pure vanilla extract and Lemon, Orange, Yuzu, and Tangerine essential oils for a great-tasting, healthy treat.*
Young Living NingXia Red benefits include support for energy levels, normal cellular function, and whole-body and normal eye health. A daily shot of 2–4 ounces helps support overall wellness with powerful antioxidants.*
- Blend NingXia Red into your smoothie, acai bowl, or morning juice as part of a quick, convenient breakfast.
- Chill and serve NingXia Red to family and guests at gatherings and celebrations when you’re looking for a healthy alternative to sparkling drinks.*
- Treat children to this tasty drink instead of sugary sodas or juice cocktails.
- Combine with NingXia Nitro for a nourishing drink that also supports cognitive wellness.*
- Add a drop or two of your favorite dietary essential oil for an extra flavor boost! Try Peppermint, Thieves®, Cinnamon Bark, or Grapefruit.
NingXia Nitro™ – concentrated energy support in a convenient on-the-go tube*
When you need a midday boost, it’s easy to reach for things like soda and energy drinks. Skip the sugary solution and reboot with an option from Young Living. With NingXia Nitro™, you’ll get a quick pick-me-up without the sugar or caffeine overload. Infused with essential oils, botanical extracts, D-ribose, Korean ginseng, and green tea extract, NingXia Nitro supports alertness, as well as cognitive and physical fitness.*
A great support for body and mind wellness, use NingXia Nitro for running, weightlifting, or getting through your afternoon slump. The naturally occurring caffeine in Young Living’s NingXia Nitro supports normal energy levels and alertness to help you with a busy day or a tough workout.*
Stash Nitro wherever you need it! The small, convenient packaging makes it a great addition to your office desk, gym bag, or purse.
- Take a shot of Nitro when your early-morning routine demands alertness and a quick start to the day—especially after a restless night’s sleep!*
- Keep Nitro on hand to help you stay your sharpest through the workday.*
- Store Nitro in your gym bag for a boost during your workout.*
- Energize during all-day outdoor adventures. You can store Nitro on the boat, in your daypack, or in your ski jacket.*
- Pack Nitro while traveling to help you stay alert and upbeat during all-day walking, sightseeing, and tours.*
NingXia Zyng™ – light, sparkling, refreshing beverage full of hydrating energy*
A hydrating splash of essential oil-infused goodness, NingXia Zyng™ uses the same whole-fruit wolfberry puree found in our popular superfruit supplement, NingXia Red®. We add sparkling water, pear and blackberry juices, and a hint of Lime and Black Pepper essential oils for a dynamic, unique taste. You’ll enjoy a refreshing boost that’s full of flavor without artificial flavors and preservatives.
With natural flavors and sweeteners, white tea extract, and added vitamins, NingXia Zyng delivers 35 mg of naturally occurring caffeine and only 35 calories per can, making it a sweet, guilt-free boost for your early morning, long afternoon, or anytime you need a little Zyng!
- Skip the vending machine snack and sip a chilled NingXia Zyng and an original or chocolate-coated Slique® bar.
- Swap NingXia Zyng for conventional carbonated beverages in your office refrigerator. You won’t miss the soda fix!
- Keep NingXia Zyng chilled for an extra-invigorating way to start the morning.
- Add a tube of NingXia Nitro to your can of NingXia Zyng for a sweet twist that supports cognition.*
OK, Tell me how to get started
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.