EndoFlex has a wonderfully minty aroma thanks to the popular Spearmint essential oil, but also features Sage, Geranium, Myrtle, Nutmeg, and German Chamomile to create a unique blend.
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata)
- Sage (Salvia officinalis)
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
- Myrtle (Myrtus communis)
- Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans)
- German chamomile (Matriciaria recutita)
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Diffuse for a wonderfully minty and uplifting aroma.
- Dilute and apply to low back, thyroid, adrenal glands, or ankles
- Add to epsom salt in a bath for a soothing experience
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.