The limited-edition Active & Fit Kit is becoming a permanent member of the Young Living lineup on Tuesday, April 19!
Rev up your workout with ease! Our panel of Young Living brand ambassadors and athletes has come together to design this first-of-its-kind fitness kit, which is designed with a carabiner for easy attachment to any gym bag, an exterior pocket that perfectly fits a Slique® Bar, and an interior pocket sized just right for a tube of NingXia Nitro™. As an added bonus, this kit will include three roller fitments to complement each topical essential oil.
So whether you’re an elite competitor or just getting started, you can count on the Active & Fit Kit to support you on your way to the starting line, finish line, and beyond!
The Active & Fit Kit includes:
- Nylon carrying case with seven interior mesh pockets for five essential oil bottles, one Slique Bar (not included), and one tube of NingXia Nitro (not included); an exterior pocket; and a carabiner for easy attachment to any gym bag
- Cool Azul™ Sports Gel, 3.4 oz. – delivers a cooling sensation to the skin
- Deep Relief™ essential oil blend, 5 ml – provides a refreshing, cooling sensation during or after a workout, with an invigorating scent that inspires an upbeat and energetic approach to whatever keeps you active.
- R.C.™ essential oil blend, 5 ml – Diffuse or apply it directly before, during, or after your workout. Its energetic aroma will help you stay motivated when you hit the weights, treadmill, or bike
- Thieves® essential oil blend, 5 ml – fills any space with a rich, spicy aroma.
- Copaiba essential oil, 5 ml – layer this oil to increase effectiveness of other oils
- Peppermint Vitality™ essential oil, 5 ml – drinking Peppermint Vitality in water may support performance during exercise.*
- 3 AromaGlide® roller fitments
- Product information card
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.