Clary sage essential oil’s natural phytoestrogens and warm, herbal scent promotes relaxation and is uplifting. It is supportive to women of nearly every age and stage of life.
- Combine with Roman Chamomile and epsom salt and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
- Diffuse or apply to pillow at night to promote a more restful sleep.
- Add equal parts Clary sage and Ylang ylang to your favorite massage oil for a sensual massage.
- To complement oily hair, add 5 drops of Clary Sage and 5 drops of Tea Tree oil to a hair detangler base.
5. Add to a carrier oil such as jojoba or sweet almond oil and wash face.
- Open pores by rinsing your face with warm water.
- With upward rotations, massage oil mixture all over face for 1–2 minutes.
- Leave mixture on face for 1 minute.
- Saturate a clean washcloth with warm water.
- Place towel on face and leave for 15–30 seconds.
- Slowly and gently wipe off oil.
- Repeat steps 5–6 until your face feels clean.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.