Inspiration™ essential oil
Inspiration™ includes oils traditionally used by the native peoples of Arabia, India, and North America for enhancing spirituality, prayer, meditation, and inner awareness. It creates an aromatic sanctuary for those seeking quiet meditation and spirituality.
Inspiration™ is a blend of the following oils:
- Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) bark oil
- Spruce (Picea mariana) leaf oil
- Myrtle (Myrtus communis) oil
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) seed oil
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood oil (Santalum paniculatum)
- Frankincense (Boswellia carteri) resin oil
- Bergamot (Citrus aurantium bergamia) peel oil
- Spikenard (Nardostachys jatamansi) oil
- Vetiver (Vetivera zizandoides) root oil
- Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) flower oil
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity
- Supports enhanced spirituality and meditation.
- Provides an invigorating aroma that builds an atmosphere of positive energy.
- Take a deep breath and enhance a feeling of togetherness by diffusing Inspiration during your next family gathering
- Diffuse or use topically to create a calming and relaxing atmosphere.
- Diffuse or use topically to enhance feelings of strength and increase your sense of gratitude.
- What a wonderful gift for the budding artist, writer, musician in the family – Inspiration in a bottle – literally!
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.