Cold pressed from the rind, it’s the fresh bergamot fruit that gives Earl Grey tea its distinctive flavor. Bergamot Vitality™ essential oil has a fresh, complex citrus taste that makes it the perfect addition to many summer dishes. With a distinctly tart finish, it can also liven up sugarless baked goods. The taste of the Bergamot Vitality is somewhere between a sour orange and lemon, making it a distinctive, zesty addition to seafood recipes.
How to use: For internal use. To use as a dietary supplement, add to food, water or other beverages. Can also place a few drops in a vegetable capsule and take internally to support overall wellness.
- Add 1–2 drops of Bergamot Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and take as a dietary supplement as needed.
- Several times during grilling, brush seafood with olive oil infused with a few drops of Bergamot Vitality.
- In baked goods recipes that call for citrus zest, add an unexpected twist by stirring in a drop of Bergamot Vitality for every teaspoon of zest.
- Add 1–2 drops of Bergamot Vitality oil to Blue Agave natural sweetener and drizzle the mixture over muffins and tarts.
- Make Panna Cotta!
- 1/3 cup skim milk (do not use whole milk)
- 1 (.25 oz) package of unflavored gelatin
- 2 1/2 cups coconut milk*
- 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-5 drops Bergamot Vitality essential oil (or lemon Vitality, or Orange Vitality!)
- Lightly grease ramekins or silicone muffin molds
- Combine Milk and gelatin in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine heavy cream and sugar over medium heat but do not boil. Add milk and gelatin and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Cook for one minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract and essential oil
- Pour into prepared ramekins or silicone muffin mold
- Cool at room temperature, cover and refrigerate overnight
To serve, place bottom of ramekin in hot water for a few seconds then invert on serving dish. Garnish with fresh fruit and enjoy!
*You can substitute almond milk, soy milk, heavy cream etc. However, the less fat in the milk, the softer the panna Cotta will be.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.