As of 05/02/2018 the L’Briante lip gloss will be discontinued in favor to the new Savvy Minerals Costmetic collection of lipsticks and lip glosses!!
Last time we talked about rejuvenating and moisturizing your skin. Today let’s look a little closer at some of Young Living’s other all natural beauty products infused with, you guessed it, essential oils.
- ART® Beauty Masque
- ART® Cream Masque
- ART® Sheerlumé™
- Rose Ointment
- Wolfberry Eye Cream
- Essential Beauty Serum™
- Grapefruit, Cinnamint and Lavender Lip Balms™
- L’Briante’™ Lip Gloss
ART® Beauty Masque
The ART® Beauty Masque is a premium, orchid-based formula designed to soothe skin and leave it feeling healthier and more radiant. Our blend of exotic orchid petals and pure essential oils nourishes and fortifies the most delicate areas of the face, helping promote a more vibrant and youthful appearance. Suitable for all skin types.
- Wash face (Try A·R·T Gentle Foaming Cleanser!) pat dry.
- Remove masque from pouch and unfold with the plastic lining facing out.
- Place over entire face and remove the lining.
- Use hands to gently smooth masque for even coverage.
- Leave masque on for 20 minutes, then gently remove and
- Use a damp cloth to remove any residue.
- For best results, use 3–4 times weekly in combination with A·R·T Renewal Serum
- ART® Cream Masque
The ART® Creme Masque is formulated to deeply moisturize and protect skin using an exclusive blend of hyaluronic acid and pure essential oils. Other natural, spa-quality botanicals are added to help soothe, tighten, and restore the look of youthfulness to the skin. How to Use: Wash and dry face. Apply evenly to face. Let sit 20 minutes. Remove excess residue with moist towel.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.