Endoflex may support a healthy lifestyle when taken as a dietary supplement.* Endoflex includes the naturally occurring constituents alpha-pinene, carvone, geriniol, limonene, camphor, and myristicin. Google these constituents to see all the great benefits they provide!
Keep up with your overall wellness and day-to-day schedule with help from EndoFlex™ Vitality™. Young Living’s EndoFlex Vitality essential oil uses a base of sesame seed oil and adds our proprietary blend of essential oils for wellness support.In addition to the popular Spearmint Vitality essential oil, EndoFlex Vitality oil features Sage, Geranium, Myrtle, Nutmeg, and German Chamomile to create a unique blend that may support a healthy lifestyle*. Adding this oil to your wellness regimen is as easy as combining it with a refreshing glass of juice or relaxing cup of tea.
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata)
- Sage (Salvia officinalis)
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
- Myrtle (Myrtus communis)
- Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans)
- German chamomile (Matriciaria recutita)
How to use: For internal use. To use as a dietary supplement, add to food, water or other beverages. Can also place a few drops in a vegetable capsule and take internally to support overall wellness*.
- Take daily with a gel capsule. Combine 1 drop EndoFlex Vitality with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex.
- Create a drink that uplifts and invigorates by adding EndoFlex to our sparkling NingXia Zyng™. Use this essential oil-infused beverage to jump-start the day or make it through the afternoon slump.
- May support the endocrine system when taken internally*
- Add to hot tea or cocoa for a flavorful, minty boost
- Add a drop or two to 2–4 oz. of NingXia Red® for a quick shot of this blend
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.