Fennel Vitality™ essential oil
Fennel essential oil may help maintain wellness when taken internally.* Fennel seeds have a distinctive black licorice-like flavor and can be a flavorful addition to savory recipes. In some cultures Fennel seeds are chewed after mealtime. Fennel includes the naturally occurring constituents trans-anethole and fenchone, and is included in DiGize™ and JuvaFlex™ essential oil blends, Detoxzyme®, Digest & Cleanse™, and Essentialzymes-4™.
How to use: For internal use. To use as a dietary supplement, add to food, water or other beverages. Can also place a few drops in a vegetable capsule and take internally to support overall wellness*.
- Dietary Supplelment: May support overall wellness when taken internally*
- Olive Oil: Infuse a bottle of extra virgin olive oil with herbs and a few drops of Young Living’s Fennel essential oil to make fantastic salad dressings, a drizzle over pasta dishes, a dip for artisan bread, or a marinade for your favorite meats and vegetables. Essential oil-infused olive oil also makes a great gift or party favor.
- Marinated Olives: Add to Marinated Olives for a distinctive Mediterranean flare!
- 1 jar pitted green olives
- 1 jar pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 bay leaves
- sliced fresh garlic to taste
- 1/4 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp fresh Thyme
- 1 toothpick drop (TPD) to 1 drop fennel essential oil
- 1 drop lemon essential oil
- 6 Tbsp white vinegar
Drain and rinse olives and add to mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients to mixing bowl and combine. Add to empty olive jars, making sure each jar gets one bay leaf. Top off with water. Let sit 2 days to marinate.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.