Most commonly used in cooking, this appetizing oil can infuse your favorite recipes with its aroma and flavor. Add a few drops to any dish and experience the benefits of Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils baked right into your favorite meals. Basil has a strong, spicy aroma that is invigorating.
How to use: For internal use. To use as a dietary supplement, add to food, water or other beverages. Can also place a few drops in a vegetable capsule and take internally to support overall wellness.
- Cooking: Infuse your favorite recipes with the enticing aroma and taste of Basil. Essential oils are VERY potent. Start by dipping a toothpick in your oil and dragging it through your food.
- Tomato Pasta Sauce: Add 2 drops of Basil Vitality essential oil and 1 drop each of Rosemary Vitality and Thyme Vitality essential oils to tomato sauce base
- Pasta Water: For a less powerful herb taste, instead of adding to the pasta sauce, simply add 1 drop Oregano Vitality oil, Rosemary Vitality and or Basil Vitality to the water before cooking spaghetti pasta
- Olive Oil: Add various culinary herb essential oils to your olive oil, such as Basil Vitality. Pour over a plate of balsamic vinegar and use foccacia bread for dipping.
- Pesto: Mix spinach, pine nuts, parmesan, garlic, olive oil and basil vitality and lemon vitality for this essential oil twist on a culinary classic
Click HERE to order today!
Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.