Transformation™ includes Idaho blue spruce, palo santo, and ocotea. These powerful essential oils empower you to replace negative beliefs with uplifting thoughts, changing your overall attitude, emotions, and behavior.
- Lemon (Citrus limon)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Royal Hawaiian™ sandalwood (Santalum paniculatum)
- Clary (Salvia sclarea)
- Sacred frankincense (Boswellia sacra)
- Idaho blue spruce (Picea pungens)
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Ocotea (Ocotea quixos)
- Palo santo (Bursera graveolens)
By replacing negative beliefs with new, revitalizing thought patterns, individuals gain the power to transform behaviors, emotions, and attitudes. Transformation essential oil blend can help empower and uphold the changes you want to make in your life. Transformation blend radiates with the purifying oils of lemon and peppermint along with revitalizing power of sesquiterpenes from sandalwood and Sacred Frankincense.
Positive, uplifting thoughts are foundational for the transformation of behavior. Here are some ways you can use Transformation to transition your life for the better:
How to use: For aromatic use. Diffuse or inhale.
- Relax: Apply Transformation topically over your heart or on your shoulders to encourage relaxation and promote positive thinking.
- Get centered and focus: Apply Transformation on your shoulders and feel your thoughts start to change. Feel more centered and focused on your body, mind, and soul and allow yourself to listen to your inner voice and start setting goals for self-improvement.
- Courage: feel more courage to start to see the difference you make in your life and to make necessary changes.
- Believe in yourself: Inhale Transformation or place a few drops over the back of your neck to increase self-belief.
- Acceptance: Acceptance of difficult situations is never easy. Letting go requires a lot of self talk and courage. Apply Transformation to shoulders or diffuse to promote acceptance of difficult situations.
- Negative emotions: Life events can leave us reeling emotionally. Whether it’s loss of a loved one, or betrayal, our negative emotions can take control. Inhale transformation to promote release of those negative emotions.
- Forgiveness: Sometimes our own stubbornness is our worse enemy. Transform those harbored negative feelings to something more positive.
- Family time: Take a deep breath and enhance a feeling of togetherness by diffusing Transformation
- Open Mind: Fear of new situations holds us back from experiences. Encourage an open mind and promote overcoming that fear with Transformation.
- Goal settting: When setting your goals, there are several essential oils that can help you gain vision and clarity about what you’d like to achieve. Transformation is a great place to start.
Click HERE to order today!
Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.