Lime essential oil has an invigorating and stimulating effect and is believed to be native of eastern Malaysia. The pleasant citrus aroma of lime may help mental clarity and encourage creativity. Today, lime is best known throughout the world as a way to help support a healthy immune system. When taken internally, lime may provide antioxidant support and aid in weight management.
- Enhance water: Add a drop of Lime to your drinking water for enhanced flavor and antioxidants.
- Weight Management: Taking Lime Vitality internally may help with ordinary weight loss.*
- Guacamole: add half a drop to put an extra zing your guacamole,
- Marinade: use as a flavorant in your marinade to liven up a boring chicken or steak dish – be creative!
- Lime Yogurt Sauce: See below.
- Citrus Fresh-Lime baked chicken: https://www.youngliving.com/blog/cooking-with-young-living/
Start small by dipping a toothpick in Lime Vitality and dragging it through your food. Add more to taste.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.