Ocotea has the highest level of alpha humulene of any Young Living essential oil. Only copaiba essential oil has comparable levels of this natural plant compound.
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Healthy eating: When used in conjunction with healthy eating habits, Ocotea can help you meet your goals. Add a few drops of Ocotea to a glass of water or your favorite tea to help curb snacking urges and preserve healthy eating habits.*
- Breakfast: Add a drop or two to a bowl of oatmeal or other hot cereal in the morning for extra flavor.
- Baking: Ocotea has a similar profile to cinnamon. Substitute Ocotea anytime you would like a less intense cinnamon flavor.
- Tea: Add to hot tea or cocoa for a flavorful boost.
- Pork chops: cover your pork chops with applesauce spiced with Ocotea!
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.