En-R-Gee™ revitalizes with a blend of stimulating oils that have been used traditionally to help restore mental alertness. Uplifting and strengthening as the name suggests, it boosts energy. En-R-Gee consists of:
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- juniper (Juniperus osteosperma and J. scopulorum)
- lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus)
- nutmeg (Myristica fragrans)
- Idaho balsam fir (Abies balsamea)
- clove (Syzygium aromaticum)
- black pepper (Piper nigrum)
Some initially do not like the smell of En-R-Gee. That’s never been an issue for me but I do like to use it with a citrus oil such as Citrus Fresh. I find the citrus rounds out the scent nicely and gives it just a little bit of sweetness which is very pleasing and they complement each other nicely. En-R-Gee is pretty singular in purpose as you can tell by the name. Any time you need a boost you can reach for this bottle and diffuse or inhale. Below are some of the times when I have found use of En-R-Gee particularly helpful. Fair warning, the first time I used this oil I was doing housework. Next thing I knew I was on my hands and knees scrubbing out the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. I thought “huh, I guess it worked!”
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Diffuse: Diffuse En-r-gee in the morning or anytime you need a boost of energy.
- Traveling: Road weary? Use En-r-gee in a diffuser necklace or put a few drops on a cotton ball and place in air vent to help stay awake while driving.
- Jet lag: Finally at your destination but are too jet lagged to leave the hotel room? En-R-Gee to the rescue.
- Studying: Need that extra jolt to stay up studying for an exam or presentation? Instead of those unhealthy energy drinks, try diffusing or inhaling En-r-gee.
- Motivation: Have a task that you’ve been putting off? Need some extra motivation to do that nasty chore? Need to clean the house but all you want to do is put your feet up? Try some En-r-gee to give you that extra boost to get you started!
- Exercise: diffuse while exercising in your home to give yourself that extra motivation to finish your workout. Going to the gym? Put a dab or 2 behind your ears before you go.
- Work: Got the 3:00 blues? Need extra motivation to be productive during those last couple of hours at work? Try En-R-Gee in a USB diffuser for your own personal aromatherapy session.
- Parenting: Any parent, new or experienced, can sympathize with the enormous amt of energy that is required. Whether it’s babies that keep you up all night nursing or teenagers that keep you up all night worrying, sometimes you need a little bit extra to get you through the day.
- Caffeine: Trying to cut back on coffee? If you are trying to be healthier and cut back on the amount of caffeine you consume without feeling the crash, try complementing your efforts with En-R-Gee essential oil blend.
- Intimacy: Let’s face it, sometimes we are just too tired to spend time together in the bedroom. Work, play, kids, stresses all deplete your energy over the course of a day. But instead of rolling over and snoozing as soon as your head hits the pillow, use En-R-Gee to give yourself the energy the stay up and enjoy some togetherness!
Click HERE to order today!
Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.