Ylang Ylang essential oil is sourced from a beautiful, drooping, yellow bloom found on the cananga tree.
Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) has a sweet, soft, flowery fragrance that has made it a romantic favorite. In Indonesia, the petals are often strewn across a marriage bed. Ylang ylang is extremely effective in calming and bringing about a sense of relaxation, and it may help with releasing feelings of anger, tension, and nervous irritability. It has a long history in skin and hair care products, particularly in Asia, where it is used to promote luxuriant hair.
D. Gary Young explaining how the purest and highest quality Ylang Ylang essential oil is obtained for Young Living Essential Oils.
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists.
- Diffuse: Diffuse this oil for a calming, relaxing, and soothing aroma
- Hair: Add a few drops to your favorite lotion, hair conditioners, or styling agents to maintain healthy looking hair (it’s great for maintaining moisture in the skin and hair)*
- Mood: Massage into the shoulders or back, apply to the feet, or use aromatically to promote peace and calming
- Perfume: Dab behind ears or on wrists for a wonderfully sweet perfume
- Bath: Add to Epsom salts in a bath for soothing experience.
- Vacuum: put a few drops on the vacuum filter to make the whole house smell like flowers!
- Dryer: Place drops on a wool ball and toss in the dryer cycle
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.