- Orange (Citrus aurantium dulcis)
- Tangerine (Citrus reticulata)
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi)
- Lemon (Citrus limon)
- Mandarin (Citrus nobilis)
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata)
Citrus Fresh includes the naturally occurring constituents limonene, beta-pinene, and linalol. Wear it topically for a beautiful and fragrant perfume or cologne to refresh and inspire. Apply topically to help beautify and maintain the appearance of a healthy skin tone.
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Bath: Add 7-9 drops to 1/2 cup of epsom salt and add to a bath and enjoy the fragrant aroma.
- Air freshener: Environmental impurities can take on a life of their own in your home. How about that visitor that reeks of cigarette smoke? The wet dog smell on a rainy day? Diffuse this oil to freshen the air.
- Open house: Having guests or an open house? Diffusing Citrus Fresh makes your home smell fresh and clean
- Laundry: Add a few drops to the wash cycle to freshen a stinky washing machine. Add to a wool dryer balls for a wonderfully refreshing smell. Try it on the towels!
- Lotion: Add to you favorite lotion to help beautify the skin*
- Thieves cleaner: Add to Thieves Cleaner to enhance the aroma
- Air filter: Add a couple of drops to your air filter to make the whole house smell like citrus!
- Glass Cleaner: Use with Thieves Household Cleaner to create a non-toxic glass cleaner
- Goo Remover: A litte bit of Citrus Fresh, coconut oil and baking soda and *poof* you have a goo remover!
How would YOU use Citrus Fresh?
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.