Cinnamon Bark Vitality essential oil
old botanical synonym —Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Young Living Cinnamon Bark essential oil promotes a healthy immune response, and helps maintain a healthy lifestyle regimen*. Cinnamon has been used traditionally for thousands of years as a spice, and provides a spicy and delicious addition when cooking or baking. This oil includes the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde, and is an important ingredient in many Young Living products including Thieves®, Abundance™, and Inner Defense™.
Cinnamon bark is a “hot” oil. This means that it is known to cause sensitivity to the skin when used undiluted, or “neat”.
How to use: For internal use. To use as a dietary supplement, add to food, water or other beverages. Can also place a few drops in a vegetable capsule and take internally to support overall wellness.
- Cooking/Baking: A little goes a long way with cinnamon oil. Start by dipping a toothpick in the cinnamon oil and drag it through your batter. Repeat as necessary
- Immune support: When taken internally, cinnamon can support a healthy immune system.*
- Tea: add a single drop to tea and sip for a refreshing and soothing drink as part of a healthy lifestyle regimen*
- Applesauce – see below
- Oatmeal: Add 1 drop of Cinnamon Bark and 2 drops of Orange essential oil to a bowl of oatmeal or oat bran, and then sweeten with Blue Agave.
- Sweet Potatoes: Add to your favorite sweet potato dish with blue agave and sea salt!
- Breads: spice up your pumpkin, banana or spice bread with cinnamon vitality, nutmeg vitality or clove vitality essential oils
- Cinnamon toothpicks – see below
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.