With an uplifting, floral fragrance, Geranium essential oil’s aroma is perfect for diffusing to create an environment that is calming and peaceful. An important ingredient in many skin care products, including ART® Creme Masque, Boswellia Wrinkle Cream™, and Animal Scents™ Ointment, Geranium may help soothe and maintain the appearance of tender, red and swollen skin. Its pleasant aroma also makes it an important addition in Acceptance™, Awaken™, Believe™, and Clarity™ essential oils blends. Geranium includes the naturally occurring constituents citronellol and geraniol.
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists.
- Deodorant: It’s uplifting, floral, rose-like scent makes Geranium a nice choice for deodorant or perfume
- Skin Health: drop onto skin to supports the appearance of healthy skin coloration*
- Diffuse: Diffuse Geranium for its balancing, peaceful, and calming aroma.
- Toilet paper: put a few drops on the inside of toilet paper roll
- Vacuum: put a few drops on the vacuum filter to make the whole house smell like flowers!
- Bath: Add a few drops to a warm bath for a relaxing scent. Geranium pairs well with other floral oils such as Lavender and Ylang ylang.
- Perfume: Dab the sweet, floral fragrance on your wrists or the back of your neck before heading out in the morning.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.