DiGize Vitality™ essential oil blend
Digize essential oil is used aromatically and topically while Digize Vitality essential oil is a dietary oil and can therefore be ingested.
DiGize™ is one of Young Living’s exclusive and proprietary dietary supplements. This unique blend contains Ginger, Anise, Fennel, Peppermint, Tarragon, Lemongrass, Patchouli, and Juniper essential oils, and includes naturally occurring constituents like menthol, citrol, and zingiberen. Use DiGize with every meal, along with Essentialzymes-4™, to support a daily wellness regimen*. When traveling abroad, use DiGize as a dietary supplement in your water.
Use DiGize Vitality essential oil to help you enjoy each and every meal! This proprietary blend of Young Living essential oils is a great mealtime companion and addition to your wellness regimen.
When you first open you bottle of DiGize everyone has the same reaction. It stinks. It’s a stinky oil, no doubt about it. But try it and see how your feel before and after. Soon it will become one of your favorites!
How to use: For internal use. To use as a dietary supplement, add to food, water or other beverages. Can also place a few drops in a vegetable capsule and take internally to support overall wellness.
- To use for digestive support, put a drop under your tongue, or take with a spoonful of honey.*
- Add 1–2 drops to a gel capsule and take it as a dietary supplement every day—or whenever you need it
- Give your water a twist and add 2 drops of DiGize Vitality and 1 drop of Peppermint Vitality
- DiGize Vitality is a great complement to Essentialzymes-4. Take both before every meal to support your wellness.*
- Take with ComforTone and JuvaTone in whatever form you prefer.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.