Oregano (Origanum vulgare) includes the naturally occurring constituent carvacrol. Oregano, when taken as a dietary supplement, supports a healthy lifestyle regimen and may also be used to enhance the flavor of foods and your favorite savory recipes. Oregano is an important ingredient in ImmuPower™ and a key oil in the Raindrop Technique®.
Oregano essential oil smells just like you think it would smell – like a pizzeria. But associating oregano only with Italian cooking does not do this oil justice as it contains many healthy and helpful vitamins and minerals.
Caution: Oregano essential oil is a HOT oil and can cause irritation to the skin and mucus membrane if taken in high concentrations or dosages. ALWAYS DILUTE OREGANO
How to use: For internal use. To use as a dietary supplement, add to food, water or other beverages. Can also place a few drops in a vegetable capsule and take internally to support overall wellness.
- Cooking: Infuse your favorite recipes with the enticing aroma and taste of Oregano. Essential oils are VERY potent. Start by dipping a toothpick in your oil and dragging it through your food.
- Tomato Pasta Sauce: Add 1 drop of Oregano Vitality essential oil and 1 drop each of Rosemary Vitality and Thyme Vitality essential oils to tomato sauce base
- Pasta Water: For a less powerful herb taste, instead of adding to the pasta sauce, simply add 1 drop Oregano Vitality oil , Rosemary Vitality and or Basil Vitality to the water before cooking spaghetti pasta
- Olive Oil: Add various culinary herb essential oils to your olive oil, such as Oregano Vitality . Pour over a plate of balsamic vinegar and use foccacia bread for dipping.
- Marinade: add to your marinade for a Mediterranean flare!
Click HERE to order today!
Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.