I love this time of year. The air starts to turn crisp, the leaves turn brilliant colors, and I just can’t help but be inspired by the Holiday spirit. But some of the best things about the holidays are the smells. Thanksgiving meals, mulled cider, apple pie, fall leaves etc. That Woodsy, spicy, warm scent that gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. Here is a list of oils that you can diffuse to get into that Holiday spirit.
Be creative with your scents! A standard size diffuser will take 6-8 drops of an oil to fill your home. Don’t be afraid to experiment with your blends – that’s half the fun! But if you need a place to get started, here are some ideas for you.
Also try these seasonal blends:
- 3 drops Thieves, 2 drops Peppermint
- 3 drops Orange, 1 drop each Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Clove and Cardamom
- 3 drops each Cinnamon Bark, Geranium, Vetiver
- 3 drops Wintergreen, I drop Cinnamon Bark
- 2 drops each Idaho Balsam Fir, Orange and Cinnamon Bark
- 5 drops peppermint, 2 drops Ylang Ylang
- 4 drops Pine, 2 drops Cypress, 2 drops Orange and 1 drop Nutmeg
- 3 drops Orange, 3 drops Patchouli, 1 drop clove
- 2 drops Lemon, 3 drops Orange, 2 drops Clove ,2 drops Cinnamon Bark
- 3 drops Thieves, 2 drops Orange
- 2 drops each Clove, Nutmeg and Orange
- 3 drops each Nutmeg, Coriander and Frankincense
- 4 drops Christmas Spirit, 2 drops Clove, 3 drops Lemon
- 3 drops each Thieves, Orange and Peppermint
Click HERE to order today!
Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.