Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) helps maintain a healthy-looking scalp and hair, and supports skin health. Apply to feet and toenails when needed. This oil includes naturally occurring constituents terpinene-4-ol, gamma terpinene and alpha-terpinene, and is included in Purification® and Melrose™ essential oil blends, Animal Scents™ and Rose ointments, and ClaraDerm™.
With a fresh, crisp aroma, Tea Tree oil is an ingredient of many soaps, creams, lotions, deodorants, disinfectants and air fresheners. It is most commonly recognized by the name tea tree oil, so named by Captain James Cook (1728 – 1779), because he often used the leaves in his tea. The part used for essential oil is the oil from the leaves.
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Support skin health: Apply topically to improve the appearance of tender skin*
- Hair: Add to shampoo to help maintain healthy-looking hair and scalp*
- Pets: Add to pet shampoo to maintain a healthy coat*
- feet and toenails: Apply to feet and toenails when needed
- Dryer: Mix with vinegar and apply to dryer for a natural alternative to static cling
- Odors: Diffuse to help dispel odors
- Soaps: Use Tea Tree’s cleansing properties for homemade soaps and moisturizers.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.