PEACE & CALMING®
Peace & Calming® is a pretty transparent oil. Transparent in that it means what it says and says what it does.
Peace and Calming® is a gentle, fragrant blend of Orange, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Tangerine and Blue Tansy essential oils with an aroma that’s comforting and freshens the air. Diffuse to create a calming and peaceful atmosphere throughout the home. Peace & Calming is a must have for every household, especially those with young children.
I find that it smells mostly of Patchouli and is a deeply relaxing and serene oil to diffuse. Have you ever been to a hypnotist show? Or done one of those relaxation/mediation exercises? In both of these situations you mentally imagine each part of your body, relaxing first your head, then your neck, then your shoulders etc, each body part getting heavier and heavier, you melt into the bed and couldn’t move if you wanted to. This the reaction I get from Peace & Calming® but with much less effort.
Here are some other uses for Peace & Calming® essential oil blend.
- Calm: Helps create a calming and relaxing environment when diffused or used topically
- Children: Diffuse to promote a calming environment for children or in my case, grumpy husbands.
- Bath: Add a few drops to Epsom salt before adding to a bath for a relaxing soak. Have someone come check on you after a while – you don’t want to turn into a prune!
- Meditation: Offers a peaceful aroma for yoga and meditation when diffused.
- Massage: Massage Peace & Calming essential oil blend on the reflex points of the feet and back of the neck for a soothing and relaxing effect.
- Holidays: Visiting in-laws? Peace and calming will be your best friend 🙂
- Mind: Calm an overactive mind with 2-3 drops rubbed onto legs or arms. Pair with lavender for a great smelling and effective nighttime routine
- Perfume: Use as perfume behind ears and on wrists. Alternately, add to a diffuser necklace or a silk scarf to have the scent with you all day long!
- Pets: Rub Peace & Calming essential oil blend behind overactive pets’ ears after an afternoon of playing with the kids.
- Relaxation and rest: Rub Peace & Calming essential oil blend on feet to release tension and promote a good night’s rest.
- Diffuse: Diffuse Peace & Calming to freshen the air.
Cruising the web I found my favorite testimonial EVER at Essential Wellness
Mary E. Hoose submitted the following tip:
“I have a work associate who was getting married and was very nervous. I gave her a bottle of Peace and Calming® and she used it for about three months …. The big day arrived and she even put Peace and Calming® on a cotton ball and placed it in the center of her bouquet. Every time she [wanted a peaceful and relaxing environment] she would smell her bouquet. Thanks to Peace and Calming® the day went very smoothly.”
How great is that?
Want some Peace & Calming® Essential Oil for yourself?
Click HERE to order today!
Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.