Young Living’s Purification® blend is a clean and wonderful smelling essential oil that contains
- Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus)
- lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus)
- rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- lavandin (Lavandula x hybrida) and
- myrtle (Myrtus communis).
I love love love to diffuse this because not only does it rid the room of odor, it just smells wonderful without being too heavy and flowery.
I live in an apartment and smells easily take on a life of their own. Every time I cook the smells linger for days. But when I diffuse Purification®, within an hour the room smells fresh and clean and you’d never know I spent the day slaving over a hot stove. I do laundry on the weekends and this past weekend I opened up the washer to do a fresh load and found a very NOT fresh wet load sitting in the washer – where it had been since LAST weekend. Yuck! The clothes reeked of mold and mildew and I was dreading washing them over and over again to get rid of the smell. But then I remembered I had oils! I grabbed purification® and dropped a few drops in the wash and when the load was done I didn’t smell anything funky. But I still ran it through one more time with more purification® just to sure. blech! Oh how I love these oils 🙂
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
2. Dog: diffuse purification® to help get rid of wet dog odor
3. Washing: Add a couple of drops to the washing machine to freshen laundry
4. Catbox: Add distilled water to a spray bottle and spray routinely around catbox to help with odor.
5. Feet: Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex to complement a soothing and relaxing foot massage.
6. Clean: apply 1-2 drops and scrub to clean.
7. Cooking: can’t get rid of the fish smell in your house? Diffuse Purification®
8. Support skin Health: Apply topically to improve the appearance of tender skin*
9. Travel: Add to distilled water in a small spray bottle and use when traveling to freshen the air. Or, put a few drops on a cotton ball and put in the air vents.
10. Outdoors: Apply topically to enjoy the outdoors annoyance free without using harsh chemicals.*
11. Dishwasher detergent: Make your own dishwasher detergent
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.