PanAway® was created by Gary Young […]. Containing wintergreen essential oil, which is often used for massage, PanAway is soothing to the skin while providing comforting warmth to muscles after exercise.
PanAway®, formulated by D. Gary Young, is a popular, original combination of:
- Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens),
- helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum),
- clove (Syzygium aromaticum) and
- peppermint (Mentha piperita)
This blend is ideal to apply topically after exercise, and supports the appearance of healthy skin coloration. The essential oils in PanAway include naturally occurring constituents methyl salicylate, gamma-curcumene, menthol, and eugenol.
Many people dilute Panaway® as it is very strong, but I usually apply it neat. If you prefer to dilute, use a 50:50 solution of carrier oil and Panaway®. Please note that Panaway® is NOT recommended for children under 18 months and diluting essential oil is generally recommended for children in general.
Ultimately you are responsible for the well being of your child. Please do your research carefully and consult a physician before using any essential oil on your children.
How to use: For topical use. Apply to skin or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Muscle support: to support healthy muscles after exercise, apply to neck, shoulders, feet, legs or anywhere!*
- Skin Health: Apply to skin to support the appearance of healthy skin coloration.*
- Legs: Apply diluted to your legs to support your muscles after a long walk.*
- Back: Rub PanAway essential oil blend across your lower back to support your muscles after exercise.*
- Aromatic: Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to neck and back for a stimulating aromatic experience.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.