LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
One of the most versatile of Young Living’s Essential Oil arsenal and a “must-have” for any household serious about getting started with essential oils. Lavender is like a Swiss Army Knife in a bottle. Young Living Lavender Oil is wonderful to soothe the skin. Consider this blurb from Young living’s site:
Lavender is an adaptogen, and therefore can assist the body when adapting to … imbalances. It is a great aid for relaxing and winding down before bedtime, yet has balancing properties that can also boost stamina and energy. Therapeutic-grade lavender is highly regarded for skin and beauty. It may be used to soothe…skin.
All that and it smells great too! Who doesn’t enjoy the wonderfully aromatic scent of lavender. This powerhouse of an essential oil is a must have for any household.
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Deodorize: Place a few drops of lavender essential oil on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
- Sleep: Rub a few drops of lavender essential oil onto your hand and spread over your pillow to help promote restful sleep
- Bath: Unwind by adding a few drops to Epsom salt and adding to a nighttime bath
- Lotions: Putting 1-2 drops in your products may complement some of your favorite shampoos, lotions, or skin care products.
- Relaxation: Diffuse lavender to calm, relax and soothe the spirits
- Diffuse: The balancing properties may help calm the body and clear and clarify the mind
- Skin: Cleanses and soothes minor skin irritations
- Sun: Can be soothing to the skin after a day in the sun
- Complexion: Enhances the appearance of a youthful complexion and reduces the appearance of blemishes
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.