LEMON VITALITY ESSENTIAL OIL
Lemon (Citrus limon) essential oil includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene. Lemon may also be used to enhance the flavor of foods.
Lemon essential oil is just one of the 11 essential oils and blends that Young Living provides in their Premium Starter Kit and is also the one that most people are familiar with. Many people may wonder what the difference is between lemon juice (from actual lemons) and lemon essential oil. Lemon essential oil is made from the rind of the lemon. The rind is squeezed incredibly hard by machines to release the oils. Lemon (Citrus limon) has a strong, purifying, citrus scent. Lemon consists of 68 percent d-limonene, a powerful antioxidant. Because essential oil is concentrated, you can use a lot less and get the same results.
How to use: For internal use. To use as a dietary supplement, add to food, water or other beverages. Can also place a few drops in a vegetable capsule and take internally to support overall wellness.
- Water: Add a drop or 2 to a glass of water to support overall wellness
- Baking: Substitute one drop of lemon Vitality oil for one tsp of lemon juice
- Marinade: Add to marinade for a refreshing zing
- Salad dressing: Make a tangy vinaigrette!
- Cream Cheese Spread: Put cream cheese into a bowl and mix in Lemon Vitality essential oil to taste.
- Lemon with Berries: Add Lemon Vitality essential oil to berry protein shakes or to plain yogurt and top with berries.
- Rice Pilaf: Add 4 drops of Lemon Vitality essential oil to water before adding rice.
- Salad and Fruit Rinse: Use 3 drops of Lemon Vitality essential oil in a bowl of water when rinsing lettuce, grapes, berries, and greens.
- Tuna Salad Sandwiches: Add 2 drops of Lemon Vitality essential oil per can of tuna (or chicken salad) and mix with mayonnaise and freshly ground pepper. Spoon onto bread and serve topped with alfalfa sprouts.
- Hot Lemon Tea: In 1 cup of hot water, mix in 3 drops of Lemon Vitality essential oil and Blue Agave to taste
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.