Just received your Premium Starter Kit and aren’t sure what to do with all those great smelling oils?
On the fence about purchasing the kit because you just aren’t sure you’d use them?
Love your candles but worried about the safety of leaving them unattended?
…or worse, discharging potential dangerous chemicals as they burn?
Either way DIFFUSING oils is an easy and aromatic way to introduce yourself to essential oils. You can diffuse single oils, blends, or make your own combo to suit your mood and your preferences. It’s really that easy!
Diffusing essential oils is more than just making the room smell nice, however. When you diffuse therapeutic grade essential oils, such as Young Living Essential Oils, molecules are broken up into micro-fine mist particles. These mist particles stay suspended in the air for long periods of time. Not only does this help reduce odors in the air, but these micro-mist particles promote a healthy, natural, and pure living environment.
Candles can’t do that!
Diffusing essential oils without heat can also help:
- Reduce unpleasant odors.
- Relax the mind and body.
- May enhance mood and uplift spirits.
- Promote concentration, alertness, and mental clarity.
- Promotes general sense of well-being.
Lots of good reasons to start diffusing. How many drops you use is largely a matter of preference. Essential Oils are incredibly potent and therefore I would recommend you start small as you can always add more if you feel you need to. I like to start with 6 drops total and will increase that to no more than 9 if I really feel like I need more of a boost.
Here are a few combinations using the aromatic oils in your Premium Starter Kit!
Once you start your journey you’ll be acquiring all sorts of new oils along the way. Here are some more wonderful blends to enjoy with Young Livings aromatic oils:
- Christmas Memories: 3 drops Frankincense and 3 drops Myrrh
- Sweet dreams: 4 drops Peace and Calming and 2 drops Valor
- Man cave: 2 drops each Idaho Balsam fir, Cypress, Wintergreen
- Walk in the woods: Idaho Balsam fir, Pine, Cedarwood
- Slow Down: 2 drops each Bergamot, Lavender, Patchouli and Ylang ylang
- Company’s coming: 4 drops Citrus fresh and 2 drops Bergamot
- Grounding: 3 drops each Vetiver and Cypress
- Happy Holidays: 3 drops each Idaho Balsam fir and Wintergreen
- Energize: 3 drops Peppermint and 3 drops Orange
- Smells like heaven: 2 drops Cinnamon and 4 drops Orange
- Cinnamon spice: 4 drops Thieves and 2 drops Lemon
- Fall spice: 2 drops Clove and 4 drops Orange
- Smells so clean: 2 drops Lemon, 2 drops Lavender and 2 drops Rosemary
- Try even more combinations like:
Click HERE to order today!
Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.