Choosing to get started is hard. Once you’ve decided, getting started is easy!
You have options, lots of them! Want to know what else you have?
- NO obligation to buy anything else
- NO pressure to sell anything to anybody – ever
- NO dues
- NO monthly minimum order required
Decision: Retail vs. Wholesale?
If you are just dabbling, or you only want to buy one or two things, or you’re just still not really sure this is where you want to settle then by all means sign up as a retail member. For everyone else it really makes sense to sign up as a wholesale member, get your starter kit and diffuser and start enjoying all the benefits of an oily life. Here’s the breakdown:
Besides, the premium starter kit is an amazingly good deal starting at $160! Here’s a list of all that is inside:
The Premium Essential Oils Collection includes the following 10 oils and blends:
5 ml Singles:
5 ml Blends:
- Choice of 4 diffusers! (Dewdrop diffuser, Bamboo Diffuser, Rainstone Diffuser or Aria Diffuser)
- Stress Away 5-ml
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment,
- two Lavender Sample Packets
- two Peppermint Sample Packets
- two Peace & Calming Sample Packets
- two Lemon Sample Packets
- two Thieves Sample Packets
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
- two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Lots of useful and helpful booklets/guides!
That’s over $300 worth of product for $160! Like I said, amazingly good deal. There are other starter kits available for much less, but you also get much less product. The best thing to do is to go to the sign up page and see what your options are. And please let me know if you have any questions.
Also, when you sign up under me (Distributor ID: 1958614), I’ll include a free gift. These are small tokens from me to you that will help you on your oily journey.
Click HERE to order today!
Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.